Tuesday, September 18 – 7PM
Provena Covenant Medical Center
1400 W. Park St., Urbana
Join a panel of experts in lively discussion of the effects of childhood hunger and how the Eastern Illinois Foodbank is addressing this issue through our Healthy Futures Initiative.
VP/General Manager, WDWS-WHMS-WUIL
Panel of Experts:
- Barbara Fiese, Ph. D., Director,
UIUC Family Resiliency Center
- Dawn Melchiorre, No Kid Hungry Campaign Manager, Share Our Strength
- Lawrence B. Joseph, Ph.D., Director, Voices for Illinois Children
- Diane Hutchins, Principal,
Charleston High School
- Andrea Rundell, Director of Programs, Eastern Illinois Foodbank
For more information:
eifoodbank.org / 217-328-3663
1 in 4 children in eastern Illinois are food insecure.